Global Sales Executive - Major Logistics Company
A unique Sales role that will develop Import and Export routes
Report directly to the Regional Vice President of a Fortune 500 company
- Fortune 500 Major Logistics and Freight Forwarding Company
- Stable presence in Japan with offices in Tokyo and Osaka and 150 people
- More than 300 locations around the world
- Manage an assigned territory and demonstrate extensive knowledge of potential customers and competitors in this area
- Timely data entry in the client Customer Relationship Management tool
- Orchestrate customer / our client network relationship and collaborate with regional Product, Service, Geo, and Knowledge Management resources
- The ability to meet with customers off-site on a regular basis.
- Fluent in supply chain terms and concepts; including diagnosis, process mapping methodology, and decision making cost drivers.
- Oral and written proficiency in the English language.
- Strong problem solving, organisational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work productively both individually and in a team environment.
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement.
- Unique role with great career perspective
- Rewarding career and higher salary compared to other Logistic company
- Extensive training