Global Project Manager
Contribute to the Growth of a Global CRO with Expanding Presence in Japan
Expand your Capabilities across APAC Region
- Global CRO with expanding presence in Japan and clinical trial capabilities across more than 60 countries
- Responsible for coordination and management of clinical trials from start up to close out activities.
- Direct technical, financial and operational aspects of the projects to result in the successful completion of clinical trials
- Interpret data on complex issues, make good business decisions and ensure solutions are implemented across all studies
- Be accountable for ensuring that all project deliverables meet the customer/contract expectations.
- Extensive knowledge of cross-functional project management (time, quality, cost)
- Effective negotiation skills, proven commercial and organisational capabilities
- Strong clinical trial management background, ideally in global CRO
- Opportunity to expand your capabilities across APAC region and contribute to the growth of the organisation within Japan
- Flex time, work-from home capabilities available