Global Payment Firm- IT Service Delievery Manager
- Interesting job and diverse responsibilities in international company.
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Our client is a global payment solutions firm that has been in the business for over 40 years. As of today, they are considered the industry leader worldwide in their niche of specialties. They currently have over 13 million customers as well as over 300,000 merchants using their platforms. Our client's Japanese market is now considered the largest market in the world in terms of sales for their business. They have over 80% market share of their niche services in Japan. With 2020 Olympics coming up, our client is looking to expand their operations to prepare for the increase in demand for their services.
- Create and drive an ethos of continual service improvement, proactively identifying and implementing improvements as necessary.
- Dealing with customer and vendor relations.
- Financial Impact analysis.
- Drive and perform root cause analysis.
- Coordinate resolution through 2nd and 3rd Level support.
- Transfer of high-level business requests/ideas to detailed business requirements and technical requirements for development teams.
- Responsible for ensuring the support teams deliver value as a resolver group (including key project delivery responsibilities) and that they operate seamlessly as part of the IT operations domain.
- 3+ years as a manager or director of a similar function.
- Fluent Japanese; Conversational English.
- Experience in defining and documenting SLAs and OLAs.
- Technical understanding on state-of-the-art technologies
- Experience of developing and implementing ITIL best practices and service delivery processes with measurable results.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Varied and challenging job.
- Fast-growing international company with excellent development potential.
- Multi-cultural environment.
- Inspiring colleagues from many different countries.
- Attractive bonus system.