Global Mobility Consultant (Staff to Sr Manager level)
Global team, English usage, working with industry leaders around the world
Working effectively in a cooperative and collaborative global team environment.
A large, international consulting firm with more than 10,000 employees in Japan.
- coordination of assignees' global personal tax compliance (expatriate compliance services; Japanese nationals foreign assignment services)
- providing Japanese and US income tax services
- expatriate HR policy development
- international payroll administration, compensation & benefit consulting
- managing personal wealth integrated with overall tax planning, including investment planning, retirement and estate planning
- providing tailored immigration solutions
- 3+ years experience in Global Mobility or related industry (Tax compliance, tax consulting, V&I services; personal financial services; HR consulting)
- Professional English communication skills, business level Japanese
Semiannual bonus (with additional performance bonus), overtime, social welfare insurance, transportation allowance, workers' property accumulation savings, fitness club membership, meal vouchers/overtime meal allowance, retirement allowance, flexible work arrangements, telecommuting