Global Marketing Director
Be part of a leading multinational chemical firm
Have a role that is global in scale and makes use of your marketing experience
Well established chemical firm with decades of experience, a formidable global footprint with dozens of offices in various countries. In Japan, and in the world, they are one of the leaders in their market, and have a great reputation as a desirable firm to work for.
- Managing the New Product Introduction (NPI) process from conception to commercialization, championing the Desirability, Feasibility, Viability approach to assessing project attractiveness at all stages, ensuring cross functional collaboration with Marketing / Sales / Process Tech and Operations / QC to achieve robust and sustainable product delivery.
- Leading short and long term focus market segment strategy development and execution in conjunction with sales, technology, and product management.
- Ensuring that standard data packages, product road maps, sales tools are developed by the marketing group for all new product launches, and for our most important global products.
- B.S. Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related field. MBA preferred.
- Strong cross-functional manager who can foster teamwork and drive change.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), familiar with SAP.
- Fluent in English
Competitive Salary and Benefits