- Be part of a leading multinational chemical firm
- Have a role that is global in scale and makes use of your marketing experience
About Our Client
Well established chemical firm with decades of experience, a formidable global footprint with dozens of offices in various countries. In Japan, and in the world, they are one of the leaders in their market, and have a great reputation as a desirable firm to work for.
- Managing the New Product Introduction (NPI) process from conception to commercialization, championing the Desirability, Feasibility, Viability approach to assessing project attractiveness at all stages, ensuring cross functional collaboration with Marketing / Sales / Process Tech and Operations / QC to achieve robust and sustainable product delivery.
- Leading short and long term focus market segment strategy development and execution in conjunction with sales, technology, and product management.
- Ensuring that standard data packages, product road maps, sales tools are developed by the marketing group for all new product launches, and for our most important global products.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related field. MBA preferred.
- Strong cross-functional manager who can foster teamwork and drive change.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), familiar with SAP.
- Fluent in English
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and Benefits