Global Food Company, EHS, 15M, Gunma
Opportunity to develop new skills
Work in the growing organization
- Our client is one of the biggest Food Companies in the world. In Japan, our client is producing wide range of famous food products. Their company's stock price is also increasing gradually.
- Plans and implements procedures, programs, and files regulatory reports in compliance with the local, state, and federal agencies.
- Provide leadership in developing, implementing and managing EH&S policies, programs and practices.
- Ensure that cost related to EHSS are well-controlled.
- Bachelor's degree from college or university.
- Experience in EHS.
- Conversational level in English and Fluent in Japanese
- Salary up to 15M JPY.
- International working environment.
- Opportunity to develop various technical and soft skill.