- Can work in a great location where you and your family would like to live
- Can use both Japanese and English and work in global environment
Famous global company which has their offices / manufactures all over the world.
Great career progression, and decision making speed is quite fast, Japan office has power!
1. Collaborate with business leaders to develop and execute the business / talent strategies to achieve plant-wide growth and innovation.
2. Demonstrate expertise in labor law and HR compliance to resolve any employee-related issues.
3. Work with global HR/HRBP teams to contribute further value creation.
4. Plan and implement organisational talent strategies together with business leaders in line with manufacturing operations strategy/direction, including consideration of outsourcing.
⚫ At least 5 years as HR (Must have)
⚫ Basic knowledge related to C&B, labor laws, and employment rule including temp staff regulation. (Experience in payroll, compensation & benefits, and other HR operations is a plus)
⚫ Strong Business acumen to discuss with upper business leaders as a business partner.
⚫ Have a strategic point of view and insights for solving problems, and be able to propose and act on your own initiative.
⚫ Be able to empathize with the company culture
-Working in Kagoshima is going to be a really good experience in your life. Can feel the nature, and also the food there is quite nice.
-You can have lots of opportunities to communicate director / president level stakeholders and this may lead you to further attractive experiences