Global Account Sr. Manager at leading Hardware Company
*Manage a team and be the part of leading company
*Use your English Skills
Our client is not just another technology company. They make the technology that powers the world's best ideas. They designs, develops, manufactures and sells personal computers, tablets computers, smartphones, workstations, servers, electronics storage devices, IT management software and smart televisions.
They are looking for driven leaders who thrive in a truly global company and culture. This is a great opportunity to join their Asia Pacific Global Account Business organization and apply your expertise, sales leadership skills in a role that has high visibility and impact.
- Lead Global Account sales team in Data Centre business for Japan territory.
- Provide continuous coaching, sales development and performance management for Global Account Sales team.
- Develop new accounts and penetrate new divisions and organizations within your assigned Territory to achieve various KPI.
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects with Executive level engagement.
- Provide status information to AP Global Account Management and Japan Management including forecast/pipeline information.
- Leading Account Plan activities and large opportunity management
- Build up close working relationships with business partner and technology partner.
- Strong compensation and benefits.
- Chance to travel inbound and outbound for business trips.
- Good work life balance.