Global Account Manager, World Leading Telecom Giant
Global leader in Telecom Industry
Stable company and Stable carrier
Our client is a British Multinational telecommunications conglomerate with the HQ in London. They are one of the leading telecommunications giants in the world, predominantly operates services in the regions of Asia, Africa, Europe and Oceania. Among mobile operator groups globally, they ranked top in the number of mobile customers.
Responsible for the global account management of nominated Global Enterprise accounts and delivery of profitable, long term business of those accounts.
- Ensures delivery of all financial targets including revenue, connections for voice and data, market share and net margin contribution.
- As Global Account Manager you will be part of an elite team of experienced sales leaders responsible for managing the business relationships and client experience between the company and their largest global customers.
- Track record of global accounts/ enterprise solution selling within global companies (in at least one of the following areas - communications service provider, technology, financial, pharmaceutical, professional services sectors).
- International/Regional business appreciation and expertise lived and worked in region countries for large amount of time. Demonstrated success in working in global environment and the ability to act upon cultural differences.
- Experience of Global Account Manager in any IT companies.
- Must be proficient in Japanese both spoken and business writing, Business English is compulsory.
- Experience of identifying customer requirements and developing creative and innovative customers solutions with an international context.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven track record of result working in a global environment across multiple time zones
Ability to think strategically and drive sales transformation programmes.
Experience in working in global environment and the ability to act upon and explain cultural differences across the customer and internal organisation.
- Attractive compensation and benefit package.
- Global environment and business trip.