Global Account Manager, Telecom Giant
Global telecom giant
Opportunity to explore yourself internationally
Our client is an American multinational corporation that develops video, voice and content collaboration and communication technology. In 2014, it was the largest pure-play collaboration company in its industry.
- Developing a long-term positive relationship with the customers in the Globally Managed Accounts program. Develop similar relationships with high level contacts within the account and act as the focal point of exchange between the customer and the company.
- Cultivate effective relationships with customer at all levels including: Global Purchasing, Product Managers, Global Managers, Telecom Managers, Call Centre Management and any other individuals within the organisation.
- Ongoing Executive Briefing Sessions where technologies, concepts, issues, information, direction and initiatives relating to both companies are exchanged.
- Creation and execution of a regularly updated Global Account Plan and the development of regular sales forecasts for key customer projects.
- Provide regular business reporting via CRM updates, tracking progress toward achievement of both account and forecast objectives.
- Provide leadership for the other field sales representatives, globally, who also work with this customer. Regular communications and direction to virtual, cross functional team is essential.
- Providing outstanding customer support and service.
- Experience working as a sale to Global Accounts, Major Accounts, National Accounts etc., is required for all applicants.
- Prior experience in Voice, Video and Cloud Services sales strongly preferred.
- Strong presentation skills, ability to build interpersonal relationships and professional are necessary.
- Ability to work across and lead cross functional team to drive results with external and internal constituents.
- Proven ability to work in a matrix environment with globally distributed teams using strong influencing and collaborative skills.
- Must be able to travel up to 65% of the time to include frequent air travel (domestic and international) and overnights stays.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Opportunity to travel overseas frequently. Good work life balance, working from home is available.