Global Account Manager, Telecom Giant
Telecom giant, operating globally
Opportunity to explore yourself internationally
Our client is the one of the biggest telecom giant in the world, they build connections to all their Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers.
- Responsible for the global account management of nominated accounts and delivery of profitable, long term business of those accounts.
- Ensures delivery of all financial targets including revenue, connections for voice and data, market share and net margin contribution.
- Establishes appropriate relationships with customers and leverages those relationships to ensure maximum financial return.
- Works collaboratively to provide direction on the service relationship for nominated accounts.
- Track record of global accounts/ enterprise solution selling within multinational companies (in at least one of the following areas - communications service provider, technology, financial, pharmaceutical, professional services sectors, Automotive).
- Experience of identifying customer requirements and developing creative and innovative customer centric solutions with an international context.
- International/Regional business appreciation and expertise lived and worked in region countries for large amount of time. Demonstrated success in working in multi-cultural environment and have the ability to act upon cultural differences.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven track record of result working in a multi-cultural environment across multiple time zones.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package. Opportunity to be the part of the growing business.
- Opportunity to travel overseas frequently, good work life balance, working from home is available.