Global Account Manager, Multinational Telecom Giant
World leading telecom company
Office in central Tokyo
Our client is one of the world largest multinational telecommunications company. They build connections to all their Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. They are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance.
- Responsible for the global account management of nominated accounts and delivery of profitable, long term business of those accounts.
- Ensures delivery of all financial targets including revenue, connections for voice and data, market share and net margin contribution.
- Establishes appropriate relationships with customers and leverages those relationships to ensure maximum financial return from the customers.
- Works collaboratively to provide direction on the service relationship for nominated accounts.
- Ability to think strategically and drive sales transformation program.
- Must be proficient in Japanese and English.
- Track record of global account management experience in the past at any multi-national company.
- Experience of identifying customer requirements and developing creative and innovative customer-centric solutions with an international context.
- International/Regional business appreciation and expertise lived and worked in region countries for large amount of time.
Experience in working in multi-cultural environment and could act upon and explain cultural differences across the customer and internal organisation.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Interaction with global team, frequent overseas travel
- Good work life balance