Global Account Manager, leading Hardware Giant
World largest computer manufacturing company
Use your English Skills
Our client is one of the world largest computer manufacturing company. They design, develops, manufactures and sells personal computers, tablets computers, smart phones, workstations, servers, electronics storage devices, IT management software and smart televisions.
- Provide continuous coaching, sales development and performance management for Global Account Sales team.
- Develop new accounts and penetrate new divisions and organisations within your assigned Territory to achieve various KPI.
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects with Executive level engagement.
- Provide status information to AP Global Account Management and Japan Management including forecast/pipeline information.
- Leading Account Plan activities and large opportunity management
- Build up close working relationships with business partner and technology partner.
- IT industry sales experience in enterprise or large account selling.
- Sales management experience.
- Familiar with Telecommunications, Automotive, High Tech Manufacturing industries.
- Experiences in working for Global account business will be a preference.
- Strong background in Infrastructure and Data Centre solutions selling.
- Understanding and Proficiency in account planning for large enterprise account.
- Attractive salary package and incentives.
- Interaction with global teams, frequent inbound and outbound business trips.
- Good work life balance, can work from home.