- Working in international automotive tier1 supplier
- Managing JOEM account globally
It's a international auto metal components supplier.
- Oversee planning and project timetable to ensure commitments made to customer are met in a timely manner and within budget.
- Evaluates projects through financial feasibility studies, market research, planning, and its international impact on the business.
- Establish, maintain and enhance connections with responsible customer team.
At least 10years of sales experience in automotive industry
- Business level English
- Bachelor degree
Great benefit and flexibility