Glass material development, Tokyo/Yokohama, 12M JPY
Working with the professional team in the market
Rewarding and challenging job will be provided.
About Our Client
- Global Glass and ceramics manufacturing company
- Support to top tier company in Japan and around the world
- Responsible for the material and technology development of glass and ceramics material for terminal and communication devices.
- Responsible for sourcing of advanced material and technology resources and trend analysis, to support future technology and product planning
- Analysis of industry trend of mechanical material and technology, to make contribution to future technology planning and key technical program development, and responsible for key technical cooperation.
The Successful Applicant
- Great experiences in Glass and ceramics industry
- Understand the Process of Glass and ceramics (Thermal Process)
- Familiar with the quality requirements of material and technology, and familiar with mechanical manufacturing technology and mechanical testing methods
- A deep understanding in glass material, including composition, properties and processing technologies
- Great Experiences in glass material development experience and able to design composition of stronger glass.
What's on Offer