Gifu - Service Center Manager - Global Machinery Company
Major machinery company with a global brand
Exciting opportunity to lead Service Center as Head
The company is a major player in the machinery manufacturing and has been in the Japan market for over 50 years. They operate as a global brand and have over 500 staff in the company.
- Manage day-to-day operations of Service Center.
- Act as people manage for more than 20 staff.
- Initiate and lead process improvement projects to increase operations efficiency.
- Work with Japan HQ to coordinate projects with cross-functional departments.
- Act as liaison to communicate and build community among Global Service Centers.
- 5+ years of operations management experience
- 5+ years of experience managing a team
- Native level Japanese with business level English
- Preferred: experience managing a service center, factory/production site, or warehouse
- Large multinational machinery company
- Future career growth opportunities
- Opportunities to work with global teams
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Good work-life balance