Genral manager-Translation Company
To lead the business in Japan in a growing market
High base and incentive
About Our Client
The client is a global translation servicing company that is trusted by many scholars and publishers alike. Currently the company has a strong presence in Japan with over 30 staff members.
- Lead the regional strategy & operations by helping develop and implement local strategic objectives
- Conduct market research of the local market and provide information to HQ
- To sell the client's products and services of the company to academic clients.
- Develop strategies on how to create leads.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience managing a start up environment
- Full bi-lingual communication.
- Management experience
What's on Offer
- To lead an establish business in Japan.
- Strong base salary and incentive.
- Work in a developing market wiht large potentials