- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and challenging job will be provided
- Global, purpose-led, science-based company active in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living.
- Provide technical expertise at both applications and materials level.
- Responsible for key validation programs and product positioning (identifying the right products to applications).
- Interface to systems experts and technical service (molding support).
- Develop contacts and build relationships with new customers in the newly target segments.
- Identify and acquire projects for business growth.
- Work closely with account managers and overseas for cross-regional projects.
- Good broad experience in technical or/and technical sales role in Chemical or B2B industries.
- Experiences in engineering plastics is plus (polymer, compounding, injection molding)
- Experiences at an auto OEM or at a parts maker
- Highly driven and self-propelling and strong relation building capability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication capability
- Experience to collaborate with variety of functions in an international and matrix organization
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Science, or Business
- Fluent in English and Japanese