- Opportunity to lead strategy for Japanese market
- Great compensation package
- Our client is a global Fin-Tech firm that is currently considered the market leader in their Niche.
- Lead our client's Japanese operations, strategy as well as implement our client's business plan.
- Establish and grow our client's local team, build up smooth operation model between Japan- Global tech team.
- Coordinate and maintain relationship with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with local clients and business partners.
- More than 30 years working experience, over 15 years working experience in management in investment bank, consulting firm, or in large Japanese insurance company; Priority for large life insurance companies
- Consulting or Investment Banking experience with a focus on financial services (Insurance). Must have held the one of the following titles. VP/Director/Principle/JR Partner.
- Self-motivated, excellent coordination and people management skills.
- Resilient with a deep knowledge of the financial and IT industry.
- Excellent self-motivation, coordination and people management capability, can build the team independently.
- Adaptable and able to adjust to new environments quickly.
- Excellent learning ability, be able to acquire new knowledge quickly.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills to manage shareholder resources and promote business development with partners.
Opportunity to lead the strategy and operations for the Japanese market.
International working environment.
Great salary compensation.