General Affairs Manager in Global Financial Services Company
800万円 - 1200万円
Great opportunity for career progression in financial industry!
The client is an international financial services company with a focus on asset management. It has stable business in Japan and a long history of business success.
- Facility management and procurement
Manage corporate real estate as a tenant of office building and communicate with the landlord representing the company.
Manage safety within the company's office area and the common area of the building.
Procurement of the basic stationary, amenities and office supplies.
- Health & Safety and physical security
Take safety measures: storage of emergency foods/supplies and fire drills.
Manage security cards and CCTV to provide physical security.
- Reception and general office administration
Manage reception services including client reception, room arrangement and control of Switchboard.
Provide general office administration regarding office layout, office equipment, mail/courier and travel support.
- 5+ year experience as office manager or general affairs manager for global companies in Tokyo
- Native in Japanese and business level in English
- Possesses proficiency in Excel, Word, Power-Point, Outlook, etc
- BA or above degree is preferred
- Team management experience is preferred
- Clear thinker with good communication and negotiation skill
- Competitive salary
- No financial services background required, so it is a great opportunity for people who want to start in this industry
- Stable business in a global company