1500万円 - 1800万円
Global PC/IT Company
- Responsible for developing the gaming go-to-market strategy and working with cross functional teams to implement and execute on this plan.
- Regularly review and communicate with global strategy team to update Japan performance and seek necessary support or share Japan best practice.
- Regularly work with APJ product team to understand product roadmap and features for long term business plan.
- Regularly work with APJ pricing team to understand our competition of price point.
- Regularly work with local marketing team to discuss initiatives for branding and demand generation.
- Join quarterly business review with business partner together with account executive sales.
- Establish strong BMS for each route to market, deeply understand strengths and challenges of each RTM business.
- Have demonstrated experience in go-to-market strategies.
- Relevant work experience in gaming product management, product marketing, business development, sales position.
- A proven track record of leading and driving complex program to meet business objectives. Data driven. Excellent problem-solving skills. Strong execution skill.
- Strong communication and presentation skill for cross functional core worker and senior level management.
- English is must.