Working for a global investment bank
2000 yen per hour with long term temporary role
About Our Client
Foreign Investment Bank
The Controllers group is responsible for safeguarding the firm's assets: to help maintain the integrity of firm's finances and expenditures.
Through careful consideration and analyses of firm finances, objectives and strategies, we ensure that the firm's businesses continue to be profitable and efficiently run. Controllers also ensure that all business practices are in compliance with financial and regulatory requirements worldwide. Since contact with virtually every part of the firm is essential to Controllers, professionals in the department experience firm's businesses, products and sophisticated technology systems in depth.
(1) Perform administrative works (e.g. coordinating documents delivery with internal/external clients, archiving documents, etc.)
(2) Support translation of deal documents, closing documents, invoices, and internal/external communication for offshore team members in India.
(3) Support preparing local regulatory filing and financial statements closing for multiple entities under US GAAP and J GAAP
The Successful Applicant
(1) Basic Accounting knowledge (No accounting qualification required. Self-study or some accounting related work experience is enough)
(2) Native in Japanese and basic written and oral communication skills in English
What's on Offer
Work hours: 9am to 5:30pm
Overtime: 10-20 hours per month
1900 yen to 2000 yen per hour
Long term temporary role