Fund Raising Sales for Mezzanine fund
Competive salary and bonus
Opportunity to advance career
One of the most successful mezzanine funds in Japan covering a rich client portfolio
- Identify, originate, and drive the origination of funding partnership deals in their respective country markets.
- Contribute to all phases of transaction execution, from business development, idea generation, pitch book preparation, analysis, transaction structuring through to execution, documentation and deal closing, and existing investor life-cycle management.
- Provide group-level strategic advice on the funding landscape.
- At least 6-7 years of relevant experience in a finance-related field (investment product sales / debt / leveraged finance / structured credit background is particularly valued).
- Driven, sharp, and results oriented.
- A team player who can work effectively under pressure and independently.
- Possess strong communication skills in written and spoken English and an Asian language (e.g. Japanese) for handling their respective country markets as well as communicating with our Singapore-based Headquarters.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to reach a high bonus
- Connect with an extensive network of candidates and clients