Fund Accounting Manager
World class investment firm that can help push your career forward.
Abilitiy to work across various departments as a consultant.
World class investment firm that is a privately owned, independent company.
- NAV Sign-off Process
- Ensure all daily procedures and processes are appropriately executed
- Promptly resolve/action any issues arising from daily NAV calculation and reporting
- Periodical review of internal policies
- Support documentation for BCP procedures and Fund Suspension Playbooks
- Conduct regular Disaster Recovery testing and fund suspension drills.
- Monitor global tax standards are applied as applicable to the Japanese Investment Trusts
- Monitor that operational risk and its reporting in accordance with FIL standards
- Proactively resolve/action any issues arising from Audit reviews in a timely manner
- Regulatory Correspondence: Lead change and review as necessary to adhere to regulatory change
- Technically lead initiatives and process improvement to drive the business forward
- Deputy liaison with external counterparties such as ITA, trust bank relationship managers.
- Immediate issue escalation to senior management in FIJ and global AMO
- Support the Head of Fund Accounting Japan to ensure sustainable operations
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the Japanese investment trust accounting, financial reporting and relevant regulations
- Experience in managing teams remotely and across different geographic regions
- Around 7-10 years of experience in working either at Trust Bank or Asset Management firm for Japanese Investment Trust Fund Accounting
- Fluent Japanese communication skills in both verbal and written forms.
- Advanced/Business English communication skills both verbal and written forms.
- Team player and self-starter
Grow your skill sets and work at a world class investment firm that can help push your career forward. Ability to work across various departments as a consultant and diversify your experience.