Full Time-Experienced Java Developer
Join a successful global online securities brokerage firm
Opportunity to work directly in both development and operations
About Our Client
Online Global Financial Securities Brokerage firm with an ambition focused primarily on online securities services that are tailor made for their clients needs and requirements. They are recognised as a global leader in financial services driven by AI and FinTech in offering reporting, robo-advisory and wrap services. The company provides unparalleled, future-oriented financial services and investment education.
- Develop application based on specifications including cutting edge technologies.
- Automate test script and execute test cases for continuous testing.
- Develop one-click build script and delivery pipeline for continuous integration.
- Be involved in scrum team to deliver the project in Agile manner.
- Perform application support, problem diagnosis and fixing.
- Translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs.
- Working closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Share and lead with your JAVA skills and experience
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent level of Japanese language, confident reading and writing documentation in Japanese.
- Interested in working and evolving within Finance.
- 4 years experience coding in JAVA
- High analytic and technical ability to learn coding and finance.
- Willing to Participate in seminars, and training around Java development
- Willing to Participate in seminars, and training around finance and securities trading
GOOD TO HAVE:
- English Skills
- Experience working within the Financial Sector.
- Experience developing Web systems and applications.
What's on Offer
- To work for one of the leading and rapidly growing Securities firms in Japan and globally and build your career in finance.
- Flexible start through contracting for 6 to 12 months, then conversion to a permanent employee position of the firm.
- To work within a large team of experienced Developers.
- A flexible compensation system that will reflect your current experience and potential to grow.
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage.
- To work in multi-cultural environment.
- A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company.
- A competitive Salary based on Experience of 7,000,000 YEN to 9,000,000 YEN.