Full-Stack Engineer at Global Physical Security Leader
Fast-growing Global Physical Security Leader
International Work environment | Start-up
Our Client is a cloud-based video management company. Their Security Camera VMS has been purpose built for the cloud and provides unsurpassed security, redundancy and reliability while allowing partners and customers the use of a wide variety of IP and analog cameras. Company's cloud is ideal for end-users and resellers requiring single sign-on access to live, recorded or event-based video across multiple locations. Their VMS has strong APIs for the secure integration of third party systems.
- Maintain the Video API, a core architecture component that is integral to the Cloud Video Web Application and their integration partners. Their API is responsible for managing and orchestrating massive amounts of streaming data.
- Keep pace with a rapid scaling business by continually monitoring performance and driving optimizations into the platform.
- Design and develop new API capabilities to support cutting video surveillance features.
- Build and maintain external single page web application and internal web service interfaces.
- Build modular web components that can be integrated with our Cloud VMS web application.
- Quickly prototype new web application features.
- Python experience - 5+ years
- Rest APIs, Git, JIRA - 2+ years
- Web Services, Flask, Django - 2+ years
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and HTTP
- Docker, Kubernetes, virtualization experience is a plus
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.