Full-Stack Developer - World Leading Insurance Company
International working environment
Exposure to new technologies
Our client is a Europe-based, world leading insurance company. With their global knowledge accumulated during their operation of more than two centuries and their strong local workforce, they have a strong presence in the Japan market. Though the Japan office works closely with the headquarter, they have a lot of independence and control over their business directions, operations, and investment in Japan.
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will be responsible for web application development, working closely with business departments. As a member of its core team, you will also be expected to demonstrate and continuously learn leadership skills to contribute to the further growth of the team, and ultimately of the organization. The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Gathering business requirements by communicating closely with business departments
- System analysis
- Designing, building, testing web application
- Deploying / delivering products
- Experience in web application development
- Good understanding in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with cloud technology (Amazon Web Services, Azure, Salesforce, etc.)
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Knowledge of relational database such as Oracle, MySQL, etc.
- Experience in server-side programming languages such as Java, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Salary of 5-7 Million Yen
- Good Work Life Balance / Work from home
- International working environment
- Internal career progression / internal mobility provided