- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Great Work-Life Balance and International Enviroment
About Our Client
Started by a few software engineers, the company has spread to 19 countries worldwide with over 1000 employees. There goal was to create useful technology and to build an organization to help others reach their full potential. Their customers include Honda, S&P Global, Bank of the West, and etc. They also serve communities around the world financially by partnering with non-profits such as disaster relief, prevention of human trafficking, and support for orphans and underprivileged families. The company has a very friendly, international environment and is one of the top start-ups in the digital platform space.
- Understanding of front-end technologies.
- Provide UX design at component level.
- Work with up and coming technologies.
- Deliver front-end solution and features successfully.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as React.js, Angular.js, and Vue.js.
- Strong technical projects on client side.
- Understanding of relational databases.
- Ability to communicate and present effectively to co-workers.
- Fluency in English.
- Preferred: Living in Japan or moving to Japan
What's on Offer
- Open-minded and friendly.
- International and westernised working culture.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Work Life Balance