- Work for a Luxury Hotel!
- Fun Working Environment!
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational luxury hotel based in Chiba.
- Supports customer loyalty and property's brand standards by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Services our customers in order to grow share of the account.
- Provides excellent customer service consistent with the daily service basics of the brand.
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others
The Successful Applicant
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
- 2 years relevant experience in the luxury hotel
- Japanese fluency in reading / writing / speaking is a must.
What's on Offer
- Work for a company with fun working environment
- Promising career progression