Work for a fast growing, multi-cultural, international team!
Earn up to JPY12M/Yr!
About Our Client
Come and be part of an operation thriving across 49 locations throughout the globe, providing reassurance to over 280 million users worldwide. By exceeding customer expectations delivering services in record time, the organization has established itself as a market leader in the mobile phone warranty business. On a mission to satisfy current and future customers by putting only the best professionals to work, and rewarding them for their contribution.
The developer will:
- Design and build new pages, applications and sites.
- Build templates for digital contents.
- Improve user experience.
- Write in clean, logical, well-commented code that can be reviewed by peers.
- Create unit tests, and increase coverage.
- Create Integration/Functional tests.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with team members on contents development needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Experience with Node.js, npm, Webpack.
- Experience using preprocessors such as SASS, SCSS, TypeScript, CoffeeScript, HAML and SLIM.
- Experience using version control systems particularly Git
- Knows how to code with responsive design.
- Familiarity with Testing/Debugging tools.
- Should be able to setup, create, and maintain unit tests and integration/functional tests.
- Knows how to use Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Have some experience in full-stack development.
- Have some experience in WordPress plug-in (optional).
- Have some experience in Amazon AWS (optional).
- Have some experience in Agile process, such as SCRUM.
- Fluent in English or in Japanese (note: pull requests are expected to be written in English)
What's on Offer
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- Join a team of professionals that honors great work and producing great deliverables.
- Work-life balance for all employees