Earn up to 12 million JPY
Work in a transparent, dynamic and ego-free environment
About Our Client
Our client operates in 49 locations throughout the globe, providing reassurance to over 280 million users worldwide. By exceeding customer expectations delivering services in record time, the organisation has established itself as a market leader in the mobile phone warranty business. On a mission to satisfy current and future customers by putting only the best professionals to work.
The developer will:
- Design and build new pages, applications and sites.
- Build templates for digital contents.
- Improve user experience.
- Write in clean, logical, well-commented code that can be reviewed by peers.
- Create unit tests, and increase coverage.
- Create Integration/Functional tests.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with team members on contents development needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with Node.js, npm, Webpack.
- Experience using pre-processors such as SASS, SCSS, TypeScript, CoffeeScript, HAML and SLIM.
- Experience using version control systems particularly GitKnows how to code with responsive design.
- Familiarity with Testing/Debugging tools.
- Should be able to setup, create, and maintain unit tests and integration/functional tests.
- Fluent in English or in Japanese (note: pull requests are expected to be written in English)
- Knows how to use Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Have some experience in full-stack development.
- Have some experience in WordPress plug-in.
- Have some experience in Amazon AWS.
- Have some experience in Agile process, such as SCRUM.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will:
- Earn lucratively
- Be part of a fast growing, multicultural and international team
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent and ego-free culture where results are valued over a role title.
- Have work/life balance, with the flexibility to work from home