Freight Forwarding Sales - Business Development Manager
Newly created team, positive and proactive environment
Major Logistic firm with stable presence in Japan
Our client is a major European logistic firm founded in 1986. It has now more than 20,000 employees around the world and 600 offices in more than 100 countries.
In Japan our client has 4 Sales offices and around 150 employees. His team of experts in many fields has now a recognised trust in the market.
- Develop the business in your ares of expertise
- Maintain the key accounts and improve the relationship with your personal added value
- Contribute to target settings and strategy definition
- Has experience in B2B Sales for Freight Forwarding (Air/Ocean)
- Has a proactive and energetic approach to Sales
- Outgoing, client oriented
- Good English and communication skills
- Stable and positive environment
- Good client portfolio
- Inspiring team leader