FP&A Specialist - US Mobile Service Provider
Leader in its industry with 20% year-on-year growth
Opportunity for career development and rotation within finance
About Our Client
Our client is a large multinational company that has strong ties to the telecommunication and consumer goods industries. They have a vast global network and are a clear leader in their industry. They have seen strong and steady with 20% year-on-year growth through strong leadership, internal training programs and rotation opportunities within their organization.
- Financial Planning & Analysis, covering annual budget development, quarterly/monthly forecast development and strategic business planning.
- Controlling of budget vs. actual, covering analysis of the gap, and detailed analysis of spending and KPI.
- Management reporting, covering profit & loss statement items, operational KPIs, operational performance and inventory.
- Provide operation teams with financial analysis and insights in order to improve profitability
The Successful Applicant
- At least 6 years of finance experience including FP&A
- Business level English communication skills
- Business level Japanese communication skills
- Detailed oriented person with passion for business
What's on Offer
- Rotation and promotion opportunities to look over other regions in the future
- Training and Career Growth programs
- International, English speaking environment
- Convenient and modern Tokyo location
- Flex-time options
- 401K pension scheme
- Competitive salary depending on experience