- FP&A manager position covering both forward looking and results driven reporting
- Participate in exciting new projects to strengthen and grow the Japan business
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading beverage company in the world. They are not only continuing to consistently grow their business through creation of new original products, they are also venturing into more sustainable and organic innovation. They are continuously expanding their financial team in Japan, and they are looking for individuals with a strong vision and management skills to aid the team grow. As the FP&A Manager, you will be playing a major role in decision making and the steering of new and exciting projects.
- Analyse monthly financial results and prepare comprehensive analytical report
- Manage budgeting/ forecasting process
- Report to Regional Head and HQ
- Support planning for new projects
The Successful Applicant
- Financial management, forecasting and analysis experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated individual, self-starter mentality
- Bilingual in English and Japanese
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work at stable large international company.
- Great work life balance with a full flex time system.