FP&A Manager - Multinational Manufacturing Company
Promotion and rotation opportunities, locally and overseas, are available
Good work life balance with flextime and work from home option
Our client is a wholly-owned subsidiary of a giant US-based conglomerate and is also considered to be one of the world's largest engineering and manufacturing company focusing on infrastructure development.
- Budgeting & Forecasting drive monthly budget forecasting, trend analysis, business analysis.
- Supporting preparation of financial review package with high level of accuracy and reliability.
- Analyzing key trends, cost structure, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating key messages to senior management.
- Provide support for business review meetings process, including preparation of support schedules and ad hoc analysis as needed by stake holders and business partners.
- Develop annual operating Plan/Long Range Plan (10 years).
- Cash Management & forecasting
- Support post M&A activities.
- Drive efficiency and continuous improvement into key work processes.
- People development.
- At least 5 years of FP&A, business planning, operation analysis, or controlling experience
- High level of competences in business analysis, leadership and communication.
- Sufficient knowledge of accounting can be helpful for this role, but not a necessary requirement.
- IT literate, excellent MS Excel knowledge, familiarity with any ERP system and any integrated business analysis tool is a strong plus.
- Native level of Japanese and business communication in English.
- If high potential person, finance/accounting experience is not required.
- Being a global company, employees can enjoy rotation opportunities around Japan and also overseas
- Promotion opportunities available
- Will start as a stand-alone FP&A Manager and will have the chance to manage staff in the future.
- Will be working closely with internal and external partners in the business
- Flexitime option and work from home arrangement available (can be discussed with management)