FP&A Manager - Global Luxury Brand
Great chance to be deeply involved in many aspects of the entire business
Good work-life balance
Our client is a global luxury watches and jewelry brand with over 300 stores worldwide.
- Manage P&L, reporting on and explaining business performance
- Work closely with business partners to develop clear and accurate business plan, including budgets and forecasts, defining timelines, and managing expenses.
- Evaluate ROI on existing stores and develop investment plans for new stores
- Fluency in both Japanese and English
- 5 or more years experience in Accounting/Finance
- Good communication skills and experience working with business partners
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Chance to really own your work - you will be given a lot of responsibility and a chance to prove yourself
- Great chance to be deeply involved in many aspects of the entire business
- Competitive salary package and benefits, including employee discounts on brand products
- Good work-life balance