FP&A Manager - Fortune500 Manufacturing Business
Opportunity to work with international stakeholders
Excellent Work Life Balance
My client is a well known manufacturing business in its industry and is so popular for many years among all generations. It operates through the following business areas including automotive, constructions etc. The business is largely acknowledged and listed in Europe. Currently, there are 3000employees in Japan and Japan business is one of the key countries in APAC.
The FP&A Manager contributes to the financial processes by managing estimates and financial plans and by preparing analysis material and management reports to support the management. You will work as a Finance Business Partner.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
To prepare estimates, investment forecasts, financial plans and ad hoc analysis process and templates
- Interact with different types of internal/external stakeholders mainly for commercial strategies
Consolidate and upload estimates for the group
To control the quality of monthly closings and timely delivery of relevant management reports
Contribute to alignment and integration of our joint ventures with respect to financial policies and procedures
Prepare, review and provide feedback to management in business review process to ensure proper focus on the key areas of concerns
Secure high quality in relevant financial reports
The position requires minimum 10years of FP&A experience in large complex businesses.
- Large ERP system experience (SAP, Oracle, Hyperion etc)
- Excel (VLookup, Pivot, and SAM)
Communication/ Language Skils:
- Fluent English Ability
- Strong communication ability to deal with internal/external stakeholders
- Pro-active mindset
- Excellent Work Life Balance (You can work from home once a week.)
- Fantastic Career Opportunities in Finance