FP&A Manager - European Automotive Manufacturer
Opportunity to work at stable large international company
Great work life balance with a full flex time system
Our client is a globally known automotive manufacturer headquartered in Europe. With over 100 years of history, they are known for their luxury vehicles and motorcycles. They entered the Japan market in the 1980s and now have over 200 stores in Japan. In this role, you will be working closely with the Finance and Business teams in Japan, utilizing your expertise to evaluate current performance and assist the company to undertake new and innovative projects.
- Analyze monthly financial results
- Manage budgeting/ forecasting process
- Report to Regional Head and HQ
- Partner with management and business partners on planning and evaluating new projects
- Manage team members
- Financial management, forecasting and analysis experience
- Experience working with business partners
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Business level Japanese and English
This is a great opportunity to collaborate with international stakeholders and develop your career in a fast growing environment. The company also has great work life balance with a full flex time system.