FP&A Manager at American Supplement Provider
Growing Company with Strong Market Share In APAC Region
About Our Client
This company is a American multilevel marketing company that develops and sells personal care products and dietary supplements. With more than 40 years of experience in the industry, this company is looking to increase their market share with in Japan.
At this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Budget formulation and management
- Forecast (QFF)
- Analysis of variance
- Improve cost and operation
- Process improvement
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Directly supervise the day-to-day routine tasks within the team.
The Successful Applicant
These are the following qualifications required by this role:
- Finance and accounting hands on experience and knowledge
- Industry experience of either healthcare, consumer goods, or pharmaceutical industries
- GL expertise is a plus
- Business level language proficiency in both Japanese and English
- Management experience
What's on Offer
These are the following benefits provided by this role:
Full social insurance
Retirement allowance (Defined contribution pension) for regular employee
who have been worked over 3 years.
Internal sale: Allowed to purchase our products with reasonable price.
English class cost ︓ 50% will be paid by company
Other training ︓ 100% will be paid by company if the manager accepted it.
- Flextime with core time of 10:00 -15:00