- Hybrid Position of Accounting and FP&A
- International Working Environment
This company is a leading speciality chemicals technology company and a market leader in advanced electroplating solutions. Their HQ is in Germany and they provide their product and services to over 40 countries in the world.
- Lead overall Monthly/Quarterly/Annual closing activities (e.g. Accrual/Provisions/Allocations) and work with the finance team on HQ reporting in SAP (P&L, B/S and supplemental reports).
- Partner with business to prepare annual budget P&L (Sales & Margin, OPEX) B/S (OWC/Cashflow) and Analysis/Reporting.
- Partner with business to prepare P&L forecast P&L (Sales & Margin, OPEX) and B/S (OWC/Cashflow).
- Support business team with analytics related to Sales & Margin, COGS/OPEX and work on Ad-hoc reports as necessary.
- Participate in Asia Pacific regional finance projects
- FP&A or accounting experience in International company
- Businses level proficiency in both English and Japanese
- Preferable if they have cost accounting experience or factory accounting
- International working environment
- Work closely with CFO
- Hybrid position of Accounting and FP&A
- APAC global project participation
- Opex, maybe Apex experience