Strong business partnering with commercial and operations leader
Our client is an American based IT company with a wide global presence. Due to business expansion, there is a need for a strong FP&A professional to join the team to standardize the work flow and process.
Reporting to CFO, you will manage the full spectrum of financial planning & analysis function within Japan.
As a leader for the FP&A functions within the group, you will manage analysts to support the management reporting process, budgeting, forecasting and business-related analysis to provide useful insights.
As a key business partner within the finance team, you will be working closely with the senior management such as Country General Managers, Sales and Marketing Heads, Operations as well as HQ finance team.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 8-10 years of relevant working experience preferably in a fast-paced environment and Big 4 exposure.
- A self-motivated team player
- Possess excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Billingual: Japanese & English
The successful candidate can expect a stable and rewarding career with growth opportunities as the business expands globally.