FP&A / Business Planning Manager (Manage 3 Staff)
Opportunity to provide business critical decisions to support business growth
Internal rotation opportunitites provided in Japan and overseas
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world leading group Companies within Fashion and Luxury word. This business unit achieved a 5% organic growth year-on-year, with revenue totaled 500 million euro.
Growth in the Asia and especially Japan, were strongest among the group.
- Analyze & provide feedback on business performance with analytical information about projects, actual data and variances versus budgets and forecasts.
- Act as business partner towards business counterparts, understanding business reality, challenges, threats, opportunities and needs to support in the decision making process and ensure adequate budgeting and control -
- Give strategic advice on the cost saving and margin improvement.
- Ensure analysis of detailed Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet not only after monthly closing but also during the month, reporting and explaining any discrepancy or difference versus budget or/and forecasts.
- Be responsible of corporate and local reporting of the company and the coordination of the reporting for all areas, according to deadlines; develop appropriate ad-hoc reporting satisfying specific information needs
- Identify possible issue/enhancement areas related to legal, security, general administration and discuss them with the manager of reference.
- Develop business follow up and enhance performance analysis in some different angles (by channel, by geographic area etc.) including the following topics: Volumes, Prices, Margins, Advertising & Promotion expenses
- Develop and lead the planning process (budgets, best estimates, revised forecasts) for Sales, Gross Margin, Inventory & Purchase as well as A&P expenses
The Successful Applicant
- Over 6 years of experience in financial planning & analysis, general accounting or in auditing in one of the Big 4 or big consulting firms.
- Experience in a multinational organization or complex environment (multiple legal entities / multiple brands) preferred.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Team builder and people management skills
- Good English communication skills, comfortable communicating with overseas' offices
What's on Offer
Act as business partner towards business counterparts, understanding business reality, challenges, threats, opportunities and needs to support in the decision making process and ensure adequate budgeting and control over expenses.