FP&A Analyst at Global Engineering & Manufacturing Company
Global network with internal rotation opportunities to overseas offices
Good work life balance with flexitime
The client is one of the largest and well know engineering and manufacturing companies in the world. Headquartered in North America, the company has a strong presence in over 200 countries and had made their mark in many iconic infrastructures in the globe.
The Japan business is considered as the NEA region headquarter and employ over 2000 staff across various locations in the country.
- Budgeting & Forecasting drive monthly budget forecasting, trend analysis, business analysis.
- Supporting preparation of financial review package with high level of accuracy and reliability. Analyzing key trends, cost structure, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating key messages to senior management.
- Provide support for business review meetings process, including preparation of support schedules and ad hoc analysis as needed by stake holders and business partners.
- Develop annual operating Plan/Long Range Plan (10 years).
- Cash Management & forecasting
- Support post M&A activities.
- Drive efficiency and continuous improvement into key work processes.
- People development.
- High level of competences in business analysis, leadership and communication.
- Native level of Japanese and business communication in English.
- IT literate, excellent MS Excel knowledge, familiarity with any ERP system and any integrated business analysis tool is a strong plus.
- Sufficient knowledge of accounting can be helpful for this role, but not a necessary requirement.
- Positive mindset and focus on results.
- Stress management skill.
- If high potential person, finance/accounting experience is not required.
- Good work life balance within the organization with flexitime option. Core time is 10:00 to 3:00PM.
- Stable company with low employee turnover (less than 1% average)
- Hands on training and development programs are available
- Being a global company, employees can enjoy rotation opportunities around Japan and also overseas
- Will be working closely with internal and external partners in the business