FP&A at American IT Consulting Company
One of the Largest Consulting Firm Globally
FP&A Role as Financial Advisory for Other Company
This company is one of the largest IT and Strategy consulting agency globally. They are US based company with more than 30 offices around the world.
- Supporting H&PS Japan Client Group Finance Lead (CGFL)
- Developing and maintaining forecasting and reporting tool sets.
- Assisting with monthly and quarterly forecasting and planning deliverable.
- Playing an active role as finance representative in the Japan region on operations, account meetings and New Business meetings (NBMs).
- Being a point of contact for the H&PS Japan CG and client executives regarding finance related questions, issues, policies, and procedures.
- Collaborating with the Market Unit, Finance lead and Client Financial Management (CFM) teams to optimize profitability and managing risk.
- Reviewing and analyzing monthly financial results and understanding variances to the forecast.
- Providing ad-hoc pricing support as requested or if outside CDTS scope.
- Being the SPOC from finance support perspective and if a matter is outside the scope of the CFM help desk.
- Ensure, working with Client Financial Management (CFM), that appropriate Finance service is delivered to client engagements and that the overall engagement-level financial reporting has integrity.
- Ensure US GAAP compliance.
- Ensure Internal Controls compliance to Accenture's policies.
- Provide accounting policy guidance to CFM where necessary.
· 3 years or more of financial management, forecasting and analysis
· Knowledge of general accounting concepts, US GAAP and Accenture finance policies
· Extensive knowledge of Accenture economic model
· Extensive knowledge of Accenture financial systems (SAP) and processes
· Strong pricing skills and general principles
· Strong SAP/BW Hierarchy Knowledge
· Strong problem solving, analytical and communication (written and oral) skills
· Confident and comfortable dealing with finance and non-finance executives
· Able to produce timely and quality deliverable
· Able to delegate and leverage resources and support from other parts of the organisation
· Required to operate independently and prioritize workload
· Advanced Excel Technical Skills and Tools development skills
· Proficient in MS Office: Outlook,/Word/PowerPoint
- Stable Large IT Consulting Company
- Work with multiple companies and advance your financial knowledge
- International working environment
- English daily usage
- Flextime and work from home