Fortune100 Manufacturing Business - Senior Tax Manager
Excellent Work Life Balance (includes work from home)
International Career Opportunity
My client is Fortune100 business and a globally renowned manufacturing business founded in 1960s. From the start, they invested heavily on innovating new technology and products and succeeded raising . Due to their consistant growth, they acquired competitors to build stronger industry presence. In Japan, the business has been steadily growing and according to the HR professional, their turn over rate is only 3%. The Senior Tax Manager position is a key position to drive business with their GM and different stakeholders from taxation perspective.
The Senior Tax Manager is an individual contributor will be responsible for all tax related matters.
- Prepare the tax accounting for local statutory purposes both for inclusion into financial statement and income tax filing to the Tax Office.
- Prepare and/or review all Japan tax filings including income tax, GST, fringe benefits tax, and withholding tax.
- Assist the Global Transfer Pricing team in both the documentation process and in preparing/reviewing transfer pricing calculations for Japan tax purposes.
- Develop and implement tax processes and procedures
- Provide practical tax advice and solution to local business/functional groups on financial and operational issues.
- Assist in merger and acquisition activity including due diligence and integration.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Japanese taxation.
- Preferably with at least 4 years commercial/industrial experience.
- A Japan CPA, and preferably a Zeirishi (registered tax agent).
- Proficient in both written and spoken Japanese and English languages.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Business Level English skills
- International Career Opportunity
- Excellent Work Life Balance
- Great opportunity to working with local/international stakeholders