Foreign Exchange Sales Specialist
Working with one of the world's major financial groups.
Opportunity for promotion and developing business skills
About Our Client
Part of one of the world's largest multinational financial groups, specialised at corporate and investment banking, offering a wide range of products and services in capital markets, investment banking, structured finance and corporate banking.
- Communicate with existing customers and assess their financial needs.
- Attract new customers and analyse their needs.
- Provide information on the market and advise customers on how to hedge exposure.
- Be knowledgeable about the market opportunities and strategies.
- Arrange clients visits and meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- High-communication skills, motivated, professional, team-oriented.
- Bilingual - Fluent Japanese level is a must, Business-level English.
- 7-10 years of experience in sales and relevant knowledge about the extensive market.
- Passionate about speaking to clients and relationship management.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits.
- Opportunity to develop business skills by communicating with major financial institutions.