Food Regulatory Staff (Entry Level)
Working with the professional in the market to develop your skills.
Join an international, diverse global industry leader.
Our client is one of the leading leaders in healthy food worldwide. With more than 11,000 employees and their presence in 27 countries, they have been providing the entire food industry with flavorful, high-quality products. Not only are their strategies for business focusing on new products but also empowering their people. The headquarter is targeting the Asia Pacific region as the key area of growth, so they are looking for a driven Quality Manager to join the team.
* Gather and analyze country-specific regulations and guidance for projects of responsibility and keep abreast of any changes or developments.
* Gather data and input from Regional Regulatory Affairs teams and analyze the information gathered to prepare reports and summaries.
* Conduct review of preliminary and concept formulas and supporting documentation to determine overall acceptability and appropriate product classification, for use in corporate initiatives and product launches, including the assessment of ingredients, nutritional claims, and other formula specifications.
- Bachelor degree in food science or equivalent.
- Understanding in Japan Food Regulatory.
- Japanese and English communication skill.
- Salary up to 6M JPY.