Food Regulatory Specialist, Shizuoka
Gain valuable experience at global beverages company
On the job training, e-learning, and opportunities for overseas transfer
Our client is a global business with offices in over 12 different countries that enable them to sell products that satisfies their customers.
With a strong network of storage facilities, global distribution network, and a passionate, experienced team, our client always deliver satisfaction to their customers.
- Assist with preparation of regulatory submissions and labels for domestic and international regulatory.
- Correspond with external consultants on regulatory related issues and documentation.
- Maintain an organised internal repository of regulatory related data, communication, guidance, and submissions.
- Food and beverage regulatory compliance or regulatory strategy experience.
- Fluent Japanese communication skill.
- Salary up to 7.5M JPY