Food Quality and Regulatory Manager, 14M JPY, Tokyo
Opportunity to grow your own quality engineering team.
Work with famous food company with stable growth.
Our client is one of the leading leaders in healthy food worldwide. With more than 11,000 employees and their presence in 27 countries, they have been providing the entire food industry with flavorful, high-quality products. Not only are their strategies for business focusing on new products but also empowering their people. The headquarter is targeting the Asia Pacific region as the key area of growth, so they are looking for a driven Quality Manager to join the team.
- Manage the Food Safety/Quality Team, assuring that the Quality Supervisor is developing staff and utilising them for the greatest effectiveness within the department.
- Lead the Food Safety/Quality Team in the development, implementation and maintenance of the food safety and quality systems.
- Ensure compliance to international and federal food safety standards (including, but not limited to Japan Food Safety and Regulation).
- Bachelor degree in Food Science, Agriculture, or Equivalent.
- Experience in Food Quality Assurance.
- People management experience.
- Business level English and Japanese (or above).
- Salary up to 14M JPY.
- Offer career development in training programs to improve skills.
- Growing company with many opportunities for rotation and self-development.
- Central Tokyo location, easy access to station, and with modern office amenities.